The warm racy taste of cannabis infused hot apple cider is so good that it cannot be compared with any other beverage. If you have not tried out this beverage, I recommend that you do. You can feel the warming energy of this hot drink unwind in your nerves, fighting winter’s biting cold or Autumn’s chilly wind. For many generations, hot apple cider has been used to ward off cold in chillier seasons. The sweet taste and aroma of apples combined with infused spices and cider will sure take you through the dull freezing months. How can you make it even better? You can consider other ingredients, but think Cannabis—the best one yet! It is the perfect recipe, and I am willing to share it with you.
INGREDIENTS FOR CANNA APPLE CIDER
- 8 cups of cider (64 Oz. bottle)
- Some Crockpot
- A couple of cinnamon sticks
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon whole cloves
- ¼ of a cup of brown sugar
- ⅛ cup of Cannabis Tincture
As an option you can add:
- some (grated) nutmeg into the mixture
- some thin slices of orange to improve the flavor
- peeled slices of ginger to liven the beverage some more
DIRECTIONS FOR MAKING HOT CANNA APPLE CIDER
In making the perfect cannabis infused apple cider, you must follow these instructions to the word:
- The first step is to pour apple cider into the Crockpot and add the cinnamon sticks. At this stage you can also add the cloves, orange slices, and peeled ginger to the mixture.
- Then wrap your spices to in sheet of cheese cloth. Tie the bundle to fasten and secure the spices, then add to your Crockpot.
- After adding the allspice into the Crockpot, stir in the brown sugar and cannabis tincture.
- Apply high heat and bring the mixture to a boil to diffuse herbs and other ingredients, then reduce the heat to keep the cider warm. Continue to heat for one hour.
- Remove the cheese cloth with a pair of tongs and squeeze it to remove trapped liquid. Discard cheese cloth after getting out the excess liquid. Also, leave Crockpot on warm to keep your beverage toasty.
- Optionally, you can serve with sprinkled nutmeg. To add some aesthetic feel, I suggest that you garnish your cannabis apple cider with a cinnamon stick. You can serve it warm or cold, but we advise you serve it hot!
And that is it. Enjoy your beverage…and keep warm, always.