+Wake up and bake this cannabis infused French toast to get your morning off to a great start! Before you get going with this delicious and decadent marijuana recipe, whip up a batch of canna butter- cannabis infused butter.
If you prefer, you can also use cannabis oil instead (but the butter is the best- for this recipe anyway).
A few things to remember when you are preparing your homemade cannabis butter:
- Cook the cannabis long and slow; this enable perfect activation of the THC. Cooking it long and at a long heat will also prevent you from burning the THC.
- Prepare the cannabis infused butter the night before, so that you can wake up and have your cannabis infused French toast made quick and easy
While waking up can be a challenge for some people, knowing that you can get up and make yourself a batch of cannabis infused French toast is one way to get you jumping out of bed and ready to rock your day.
Here’s what you will need:+
- Four Eggs
- Two thirds cup of milk
- Vanilla extract (about 1 tsp)
- Cannabis infused butter
- Cinnamon, sugar or even chocolate sauce
Here’s what to do:
- Rub the pan with your butter (but always keep the heat low).
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, milk and the vanilla.
- Place one slice at a time into the mixture, once the bread has soaked up the mixture and has a nice coating, place it in the warmed up pan. Allow the bread to cook until the outside has turned a golden brown.
- Once the bread has cooked, you can spread the butter on the warm toast and let it melt into the toast.
- after you have spread your cannabis infused butter on your toast, you can add whatever ingredients you want on top- a simple and delicious cinnamon and sugar mixture or the decadent chocolate sauce.
Great for a Sunday morning, this cannabis infused French toast recipe is a sure way to start your day off on a high.