Medical marijuana patients often look for different ways to get their medicine dose, whether its from a breakfast brownie or a Mary Jane juice to sip throughout the day, there are a thousand recipes to get your favourite medicine.
You will find that the different ways of consuming marijuana will offer different effects, and different lengths of lasting effects too.
Studies show that edible marijuana products may take a little nit longer to metabolise however the effects of the medical marijuana are much longer lasting. This is welcome news for people who suffer from painful and uncomfortable symptoms that can inhibit everyday moments and movements.
However, in the name of internet content you might find that many websites start complicating things and you may be left feeling that you need a whole day in the kitchen to create your preferred medical marijuana recipe. Well, here is the solution: if you make yourself a quality tincture, you will be able to turn almost all recipes into a medical marijuana recipe!
The following medical marijuana tincture recipe is a simple and easy way to get your dose and to whip up a healthy medical marijuana recipe in moments:
What you’ll need:
– grinder or processor
– medium sized bowl
– kitchen scale
– sealable jar
– dark glass bottle for tincture
– paper filters
– 28g of finely ground cannabis / 940 ml of alcohol
– the alcohol mentioned above must be the highest and purest quality you can get your hands on. This is one of the most important things.
The how to:
- Dry out the cannabis
- Bake the cannabis in the oven for approximately half an hour. This is the decarboxylation process.
- Place the cannabis in the alcohol and mix thoroughly. Close the jar tightly to prevent any evaporation.
- Place the sealed alcohol and cannabis mixture in a dark, cool place and let it sit for about 3 hours. Remember that you can allow it to sit for longer and that the longer you let it stew, the stronger it becomes.
- Once satisfied, stir your mixture once more. Pour the alcohol mixture through the paper filters. You can use cheese cloth as well.
- Filter as often as you like, in order to remove all the bits of cannabis plant.
- Pour the tincture into the dark glass tincture bottle and seal. Avoid light exposure.
This tincture can be used in any medical marijuana recipe or simply placed under the tongue as well.